Pages

Friday 13 May 2011

Entries Round Two

After the brief was extended in the graphics and illustration categories we received the following entries:

Joseph Horton,
Category: Illustration,
Course: 1st year fashion design

The concept of this piece was celebs exposed to 'stalkers' whether it be fans or the paps the text is personal expriences that happened to them, tweets and tour dates etc. The rips in the paper are to symbolise peep holes and give the element of spying.



Hannah Crackett
Category: Illustration
Course: Fashion Design Yr 2


Simona Franckeviciute
Category: Illustration
Course: Photography

My biggest dream is to make illustrated books full of strange creatures and I can't miss this chance to have a go in Illustration category.








Vivienne Du
Category: Graphic Design
Course: Fine Art




I study Fine Art, but I also work with graphics in fine art. So I didn't know which category I was supposed to put down, but based on my entry, it would be a graphic design piece.




Sofie x

No comments:

Post a Comment